
Today is the day I married my high school sweetheart!
Thirteen years ago.
We literally WERE kids!
18 and 19 years old
We've been through many ups and downs together.
Grown up in adulthood together
We still love each other deeply and are happy with the life we share together...
...are so in love with our 3 beautiful, rambunctious and healthy boys.
...so grateful for our lives and our health.
...not wanting to take a second for granted.
...amazed by God's grace in our lives.
Happy Anniversary to my sweet Craig! I love you! Let's age gracefully together!
4 comments:
Oh my sweet goodness! 13 years! How did THAT happen? Where did they go? And oh my goodness we look like babies! Congratulations from the bottom of my heart. What a precious marriage you all have. So neat to see a team come together for the cause of Christ and be used together more powerfully than you could apart. PRAISE Him for creating you each to walk beside one another. Have a precious day...
Stephanie
Happy Anniversary!!!
Happy 13th anniversary!
Hope you have a wonderful day together.
Love,
Christy
P.S. My cousin had their baby boy today (Peyton)
I couldn't remember if I officially said Happy Anniversary, but I thought it! I hope it was a wonderful day and that you have many more to celebrate!
Post a Comment