Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Cousin Capers

Next up?

Cousin fun!

My nephew Gillan and niece Gracie came for a visit for a few days. Josh and Andrew are always SO excited for their visits. Gracie and Josh are two peas in a pod and Gillan and Andrew are buds. And of course, Gillan and Gracie are both crazy about Nathan.

We had many adventures. I did not happen to capture them all with my camera. Many were with my Mom's camera. I did get a few though.

First up: Riding Dixie


Here's Nathan after he wallowed around in the sidewalk chalk drawings. He thought he was big stuff being turned loose to get dirty.


Gracie always enjoys the kittens. She even took one home the last time she was here. She reminds me so much of myself at that age, when it comes to animals.


Gillan and a kitty.


One day I took all the big kids to the pool. It was fun and relaxing for me since I didn't have Nathan to look after around the water. The others are getting quite good around the pool. Andrew still wears floaties, but is fearless with them. I am so proud of Josh for breaking out of the floaties this year. He's doing great! See......



Log roll dual...


Who's going to win?


Gillan is really growing up!


Always so photogenic...


Lookin' big!


Cheese!!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTY! (That's Gillan and Gracie's sweet mom...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!!

Christy