I taught Josh's class of Transition through 2nd grade, along with several great helpers. We had the largest class with never less than 19 students and as many as 21. I'd say we kept a pretty steady average, wouldn't you?
Overall, it was a pretty good week. All three boys seemed to really enjoy everything about it. They especially enjoyed the music! I love hearing them sing about Jesus. Speaking of that....
I listen to christian radio (KLOVE) anytime we are driving. One morning, on the way to VBS, I glanced back during a Third Day song to see Andrew singing with every passion in his body, "You are beautiful my sweet, sweet song...you are beautiful my sweet, sweet song...I'll sing again." It's fun to hear them sing the words to these songs. Such an easy way to get the Word in their hearts. Now, if I could just find some good old hymn singin' for them to listen to...
Back to Bible School....
Nathan did great! Never once did anyone have to come and get me. And that is where all the teenage girls fell in love....
A couple of pics..

One day we had some guests bring two snakes. A baby python and a 7 foot long boa constrictor!
Here's the boa! His name is "Peanut!"
y
No comments:
Post a Comment