Tuesday, July 27, 2010

High School Sweethearts



Today marks 14 years of marriage to my High School Sweetheart.

It's hard to believe this photo was taken over 15 years ago!

I know that many people probably thought we were absolutely crazy to marry at such a young age (18 and 19). Although marrying young was once a common thing, it certainly wasn't in 1996. Maybe we were crazy, but I've come to believe that there is something very good to be said for getting married young. In just 4 more years, we will have been married as long as we were in our childhood homes. So really, we've grown into adulthood together. I think that's good...a comfortable place to be...

I'm so thankful for the years Craig and I have had together, and I look forward to many, many more!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CRAIG! I LOVE YOU!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 14th Anniversary!

Tiffany said...

Happy Anniversary!! :-)

Reba said...

Happy anniversary to you! I hope you have a special day and many more blessed years together.

Cool Grandma said...

Happy Anniversary! I have always loved this picture. There is much to be said about marrying young. Of course, I would think so, since I was even a little younger and it has lasted. You do get to mature together and I think that is a good thing.