A little over a week ago we went "camping" in our recently purchased travel trailer. I'm telling you....that's the way to camp! A/C rocks! But anyway.....
Craig's dad and stepmom came up for the day and brought a watermelon. The boys were thrilled! It's one of their summertime favorites. And really...is there anything that screams summertime more than watermelon?? I think not, even though I'm not a huge fan of it myself. I still enjoy watching everyone else enjoy it.
Just see for yourself....

Can you taste the refreshment?

Sometimes even a little guy just needs a moment alone with his watermelon.

Ahhh!

Yummy!

This is the life!

Isn't this fun Grandpa?

Uh oh! You know what's coming right?

Yep! Seed spitting.

Precious Memories!
3 comments:
Love the watermelon pics. I am the same way. Watermelon screams summer to me but I am not a fan. :)
"Watermelon, watermelon, watermelon rind. Look at the scoreboard and see who's behind". That is an old, old sports chant.....older than me.
Looks like your having lots of fun in the new camper! You need to bring it with you to Sulphur Springs, Cooper Lake has nice campgrounds.
Post a Comment