So my previous post was a "taste" of something to come and yes, there are more watermelon photos coming, but today I want to take a detour for something else "sweet."
The following video is my 12 year old nephew, Gillan (pronounced like Dillon), singing 'I Will Rise' by Chris Tomlin. Many of you have probably already seen this posted on facebook, but if you haven't, here's another chance. I have never been more proud of him. I hope you enjoy it too. I'm not sure how to make it smaller so it doesn't cover my sidebar....oh well, guess that just means I'll need to post a lot so it will move on down. :)
3 comments:
I'm absolutely positive we will see his name on a record one day! What an amazing voice & God given talent...even if I had a voice I wouldn't be able to stand up and sing it like that!!
I showed this video to Adam and he loved it!!
THat is so awesome! Gillan did so good! Singing definitely runs in the family!
Post a Comment