Wednesday, November 21, 2007

HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY ANDREW!


I can't believe our little Andrew is 4 years old today! Just the other day, I was telling him how I couldn't believe he only had a couple more days to be 3, and that he's supposed to be my tiny baby to hold. He looked at me with his WIDE eyes and said oh so sweetly, "but you know, even though I'll be 4, I'll still be little enough to hold!" Talk about melt my heart...

Joshua got to help pick out Andrew's birthday gifts and he managed to hold the secrets in for two whole days! He has been SO excited for Andrew to get his presents because he's a real shopper...he picks out what he likes!

I have another Andrew story...(I'm not sure I've ever shared on here that he is our comedian, but he IS!) Anyway, I asked him if Josh was letting him play with his new toys and he said, "we're not having ANY problems!" Maybe it was funnier in person, but trust me, it was funny. They are having a great time playing. I'm so thankful that they are truly the best of friends.

I just have to share one more funny Andrew story, since it is his day and all... He got a new Webkinz pet. If you don't know what that is, it is a stuffed animal that also has an internet game. Anyway, the tag was tied quite tightly around the stuffed dog's leg. Andrew wanted to have the tag cut off because, "it's killing his leg!" He's too funny.

Happy Birthday Sweet Boy! We love you!

3 comments:

Reba said...

Happy birthday, Andrew! What a special day! I can tell just looking at the picture...you have a fun personality! I hope your day was filled with lots of laughter and joy.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Andrew! I can't believe he's 4! My little girl is turning 3 Sat. Where has time gone? These stories are so precious. Ones that we'll be talking about for years to come.

Anonymous said...

Our sweetie is really 4 now.........Happy Birthday Andrew and we love you.
Grandma & Grandpa B