Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Drama

I'm a little unsure of where to begin with telling about our Christmas. Not that there is just tons to tell, but I'm going to tell things a little out of sequence because this picture gives you just an idea of what our most exciting moment was. Now keep in mind, that this picture was taken after a good two days of healing!



On Saturday night, Andrew refused to stay in his own bed. He and I struggled literally "ALL night long!" He kept perching on the edge of the bed next to me. I did NOT push him out, I just didn't leave him room for much comfort. In the wee hours of the morning, he fell. I felt bad and pulled him into the bed with me and we both got the best few minutes of sleep of the night. Then I got up and headed for the shower. Andrew got up not long after and Craig busted into the bathroom asking if I had seen his face! He had blood smeared all over and looked like he'd been boxing. I felt like we had! Apparently, when he fell, he had gashed his eyelid open on my nightstand. We debated on stitches, but decided on liquid bandage and butterfly strips. From the looks of it, it's going to heal up nicely. We just might need some scar medication for awhile.

Wouldn't you know this would happen at Christmas when tons of pictures would be taken!? I'm just thankful we didn't end up in the ER!

No comments: