Romans 12:10 -
One Mom and Dad's quest to raise Jesus Loving Men.
Friday, December 14, 2007
Strike up the Band
Thursday we had a neat opportunity to visit a Middle School Band room and get familiar with all the different instruments. The boys loved it!
The Little Drummer Boy Tuba Cheeks
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
You're doing great at blogging! I had to catch up on my reading. I'm glad the boys had a good time! I need to get my pics off the camera. I had to go get the kids a little flute recorder so they could play "band music."
1 comment:
You're doing great at blogging! I had to catch up on my reading. I'm glad the boys had a good time! I need to get my pics off the camera. I had to go get the kids a little flute recorder so they could play "band music."
Post a Comment