Thursday, December 20, 2007

Life is a Highway!


HA! Look what I did! I figured out how to add music to my blog!!! Am I a genius or what? No not really... Anyway, this song seems especially appropriate since this blog is mostly about Josh and Andrew. This probably would have to be their all time favorite movie. I like it too and I think Rascal Flatts rocks! Hope you enjoy the song.

P.S. This song makes me SO excited for Christmas morning. I better not share the details now...since I have a reader in the house, but trust me, it's going to be SO MUCH FUN! {Hints: Andrew and karaoke} I will HAVE to figure out how to put videos on here because I know it will be great!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog gets better and better. Now how did you do that music thing? My blog is blaaa.....I have got to get with it....you are winning!!!

me

Reba said...

I am impressed...music! I haven't figured that out yet. I just have to say, that song is going to be in my head for a long time now. :)
Reba

The Huneycutt Family said...

Hi Katie! I have decided that I must add more to my blog. I added my Christmas letter to send to those whose letter didn't get mailed in time. I just by chance looked at comments from an older entry (thought they were both from my sister) and saw your comment! How exciting! Part of the reason I haven't written more is that I didn't think anyone would read it. Check back . . I'll start writing.