Sunday, April 20, 2008

Warmer Days Are Here

This weekend has been just beautiful and I knew it would be prime opportunity for catching some good pictures of the boys in the sunshine. Yesterday afternoon I told them I had a special surprise for them. They were so anxious to know what it was and tried guessing, but they NEVER would have guessed what I had planned. I never did tell them in fact, I just led them right down to the stream and told them to start playing. Needless to say...they LOVED it! Here is a small sample of the many pictures I took.


MUD...A BOY'S FAVORITE THING TO FIND IN THE SPRINGTIME OR ANYTIME




TELLING SILLY JOKES



AHHH...BAREFEET AND SUNSHINE

JUMP FOR JOY!

WALKING THE SANDY SHORES OF A COUNTRY STREAM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love the pictures. They look like they enjoyed it! I love taking pictures of Alex when he plays outside too!

Reba said...

What incredible pictures! How much fun did those boys have!!! You are quite a photographer and a mom too!
Reba

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures and I love the new layout of the blog.
Mom