
Here's my current state. I'm at the point where sometimes I feel like I can't stretch another bit. But, I know I can, will and must. We've passed 31 weeks and I estimate another 8 or less to go. I believe we'll find out a C-Section date by mid-August.
The nursery/school room isn't exactly finished, but I did get it decluttered enough to actually start school and move a baby in. I'm not sure if I ever mentioned that the baby's room would be in the school room. We're hoping he'll be really smart since he'll be starting 2nd grade from birth! :) Anyway, the bedding is adorable and goes along with a school theme. It is the cutest baby bedding out of any we've ever had. Thanks Momma!

So speaking of school...that's coming up really soon. We're pretty much all set to start 2nd grade homeschool with Josh. Andrew will be going to preschool in town. I'm hoping that it will be good for all of us. Andrew will have something fun to do, so he doesn't feel left out between Josh being homeschooled and all the care the baby will require. It will give Josh and I a chance to establish some better habits and spend some time together without his very best playmate to distract him. And as for me...it will force me out of bed earlier! (Part of that better habits thing I mentioned.) Let's hope everything works out in reality as perfectly as it does in my head!
6 comments:
You look great Katie!!
Good post. You look beautiful with the "glow". Sounds like a good plan you have. I can't wait until we get to meet our baby in person.
Momma
The baby bedding is perfect for the "school room". You made a really good choice LaNell. Katie you look so happy and content. You are a wonderful mother.
Sandy
You are glowing, or is that glistening with sweat since it is so warm there? :) I love the bedding! And how neat that it is in the school room. I hope the new arrangement (with Andrew and Josh) works out well for everyone.
Reba
I love your bedding!! Did your mother make it?
Lookin good!!!
Post a Comment