
I am super excited that Nathan's Newborn Portraits are finally ready for viewing! There are so many sweet ones and it will be hard to choose. You may see them by going here: http://www.tkhphotography.com/ On the right hand side of the homepage, click on K.O. Newborn Sitting. Let me know if you have any favorites. He was exactly two weeks old. He'll be 4 weeks on Thursday!
5 comments:
Those are some great pitures. I really don't know how you will pick. They were all so good!
Oh my, they are SOOOO good. How will you ever choose? I have a thing for feet pictures, and the pictures of you holding him and looking at him are precious. I also really like #3, #65, #127, #136, and #147. Wow, a whole month already???
Love this one....loved all of them...it does seem impossible to choose.
I am so thrilled with the pictures. She did a great job of capturing Nathan's features!
I don't know how I'll ever choose but Nana wants to share in the memories!!
Proud Nana,
Cindy
ps love the new layout! great job, I don't know how you can possibly find the time! You are doing an awesome job!
They are FANTASTIC! Love them all!
Steph
Post a Comment