Monday, October 13, 2008

Picture Stockpile and Teamwork

None of these pictures are very recent. Well...obviously they aren't very old, given the fact that Nathan is just 2 and 1/2 weeks old.....but recent is relative. I wanted to share some of my favorite shots that include the big boys. ...Seems they've been getting the short end of the stick on this blog lately and I didn't want to totally leave them out. Josh and Andrew are both still head over heels in love with Nathan. They think he's just great! They are definitely "devoted...in brotherly love."

I am astounded at how very big Nathan has gotten in the last couple of days especially. He is really rounding out! You will see that in the next batch of pictures. They are still in my camera right now. I just have so many I want to put on first and I'm getting very frustrated trying to get them uploaded as it is....

This was taken the day after we came home!


Rocking the cradle...


Already learning to play with cars...


Pure Love...


Hanging out on Josh's top bunk...


So, about the teamwork. I had to share these pictures of Josh and Andrew being creative with their play. Our Pastor and his son came over a little over a week ago to do some scouting for hunting. They brought along their 4-wheeler and had left the ramp out. The boys just happened to be playing with their Gator and couldn't resist a little "tending" (pretending). They loaded and unloaded that thing who knows how many times, and loved every minute of it! Don't you wish you could hear what they were saying? Sorry I didn't crop these down so you can see them better. I did good to get them on here. Maybe if you click on them you can see them bigger.







Until next time....

2 comments:

Cool Grandma said...

Too funny.....very creative boy!

Tiffany said...

All 3 of your boys are beautiful!