It is so hard to believe that Nathan will be one week old tomorrow morning. This week has gone by faster than any other in the last 9 months! We're doing well and just enjoying these new baby days. They pass by so fast... Wait.......I already said that... It's just so true.
I've been feeling really good. So much better than before. I did, however, overdo it today. I really needed groceries and decided to make a trip to town with my Mom. We made several stops and I didn't realize I had gone too far until I got started with my grocery shopping. I'm okay though. I just need to take it easy tomorrow and I'm sure I'll be right back on track.
Nathan is doing great too. He slept really well last night. He's just so sweet.....see for yourself.....
Resting in Daddy's Hands

Tiny Baby Foot

Dimple Dumplin'

Look at that Grin!!
8 comments:
He is soooo cute - and those perfect little feet. Precious!
Sandy
Way too beautiful! I can't believe you caught a smile that big, this soon..they usually attribute those smiles to "gas" in a baby this young, but it looks like the real deal to me. I love those dimples to pieces.
Grandma
Ohmygosh! What a little cutie-pie!!
Oh my goodness! I JUST WANT TO EAT HIM UP! He is ADORABLE! The dimples are to die for....cannot wait to hold him!
Take sweet care of yourself friend...let everyone baby you too!
Stephanie
he is so adorable! i love him already!
He is precious...love the smile. I just want to hold him. How do you get anything done???
Reba
Happy birthday to you. :)
Reba
I LOVE the picture of him grinning! Too Cute!
Post a Comment