Nathan turned 9 months old on June 25th and here are a couple of shots of him that I got close to that day.

He now has 6 teeth,
can walk when pushing a push toy,
and crawls like nobodies business!
He can give hugs and kisses,
fingerpaint with poop,
and look so cute in the process you can't stay mad.
He has captured the hearts of all teenage girls at church,
with his dimples and curls,
and is unanimously nominated as the next Gerber baby.

At the very end of May, Josh and Andrew brought a couple of calves down to our house to raise.

They have been bottling them twice a day and giving them feed and water. On this day, the babies were a little sick and not very clean, so I am choosing not to post pictures that have them in view. The boys are looking cute despite the sweat! Boy, has it been HOT!


Stay tuned.........
1 comment:
I am a little behind on blog visits, but I LOVE seeing the new pics. You have been a busy bee this week!
Post a Comment