Romans 12:10 -
One Mom and Dad's quest to raise Jesus Loving Men.
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Brothers By Blood
I'm still working on that baptism video. I really wanted to share this sweet picture I took beforehand though. It is so great to know that not only are they brothers by blood relation, but also, they are Brothers by the Blood of Jesus. Awesome!
It is so awesome to see my boys growing like this! I truly pray that as they get older they will continue to love God as much, hopefully more than they do now!!
3 comments:
Isn't that neat? They truly are brothers in EVERY sense of the word. Love the picture. I cannot get over how much they have grown!
It is so awesome to see my boys growing like this! I truly pray that as they get older they will continue to love God as much, hopefully more than they do now!!
Yes, totally awesome!! You are blessed with three great boys.
Post a Comment