Sunday, December 16, 2007

Whoops!

So, this morning I was getting ready for church, thinking that Josh was already up eating breakfast. (I thought I had heard he and Craig talking.)

I went in to check.

He wasn't there.

I asked Andrew where he was.

He says, "in bed."

"Oh no," the thought crosses my mind....

"Is he sick or is he just like his Mommy and doesn't want to get up?"

What actually happened is he got up and tried to eat breakfast, but it hurt his lose tooth too much to eat, so he went back to bed! So the tackling down to wiggle began and when I finally got a hold of it, I gave it a good yank and it came right out. I was so excited! It was fun! He wasn't happy though....

He didn't want me to pull it and it hurt. Okay...I can accept that. Then we go to the bathroom so that he can rinse his mouth and I can rinse his tooth. Stupid me did NOT close the drain and rinsed the tiny tooth right down the drain! How terrible is that?

He is crying hysterically and I think it's because I washed the tooth down the drain. NO he's actually still crying because he didn't want me to pull it out in the first place. After a shower and a good teethbrushing....it wasn't mentioned again!

2 comments:

shawnda said...

So funny. I can't wait to see Grant's reaction when he finally looses a tooth. Dentist says it could be awhile his teeth are in tight. Congrats Josh, what the tooth fairy bring?

Reba said...

I had to laugh. Lauren has had a very loose tooth for some time now. The first tooth, she wanted me to get out. But this one, she barely lets me touch it. I don't know why the difference...hopefully the tooth fairy will bring a smile to Josh's face? :)