Thursday, May 08, 2008

God's Hand

So after posting yesterday's update....I received an email from my sweet, fellow Marine Wife, Mandy. She had noticed something I hadn't. See for yourself......






Indeed, the Hand of God is upon this child! He knows if this child is a boy or girl, though we do not. He knows this child by name, though he/she is yet to be named. He knows EVERY intimate detail. For He alone is knitting this sweet life together in this blessed mother's womb! Kind of reminds me of the video I posted. If you have not yet watched the video under the title Awesome Creator, I recommend you do so. It will amaze you! Gotta love Laminin!

Also, I wanted to share a couple of videos of my nephew Gillan (10) and my niece Gracie (8). Gillan is quite a singer and is learning to play guitar. He has only been playing for 3 months and is doing quite well. Gracie loves to sing too and is quite a charismatic Christian! The first video is a showcase of Gillan by himself. The second video is more of a little comedy. They were trying to rehearse, but they were watching their mom behind the camera be silly and Gillan got tickled. Gracie never missed a beat!



2 comments:

Stephanie said...

So precious! I was so hoping to find out what it is! I am SO glad things are going well. I cannot WAIT to meet this precious one. Oh and the camera I got is a digital canon rebel. Love you tons....
Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Oh I just have to say you put a smile on face! It is so refreshing to see those videos!! And, the sonogram picture. All I can say, is wow! That is amazing!! God sure is a wonderful and loving God! Beautiful!