Friday, May 16, 2008

School's Out, School's Out, Teacher Let the Mules Out

And Favorite Foto Friday "Fun in the Sun"




I've posted the pic of Josh before, but I love it too much not to post it again because it is so fitting for both my themes for the day.

We actually finished up 1st Grade on Wednesday (with the exception of a story or two more in one of his readers we need to finish.) Plus, a test I plan to have my Mom give to him just to see if he is up to speed with other 1st graders, which I'm sure he is!

We are happy to be getting a break and though I knew there were many neglected things that are in need of my attention around the house...I think the scales are finally falling off my eyes and I'm seeing the reality of how desperately that attention is needed! Whew....overwhelming. But it will get done. At least some of it! :)

We're looking forward to some beautiful weather for the weekend with soccer games on Saturday and likely a little garden work. I hope each of you have a fun weekend with the ones you love.

No comments: