As promised, here are some more pictures taken within the past week. The last one was taken just tonight. Nathan had a good little period of alertness. I guess he's starting to be less sleepy since I have cut way back on my pain medicine. He has grown SO much already! He's really chubbing up and is such a little doll. This precious newborn time just passes way too fast! Hope you enjoy the pics.....
Had to get some pics before that umbilical cord fell off.
He has the little peak on his back hairline, just like Andrew.
Precious!
Wink Wink...
Look at me, all bright eyed and bushy tailed!

3 comments:
Gosh, he is so cute! I can't wait to see what Logan is going to look like even more now! And, it turns out, I will be at MOPS tomorrow! So, I will get to see you guys!
Such sweet pictures! His face has really filled out. Oh, and yes, I have been checking in for new material. :)
Reba
Okay, I am waiting for the new pictures...this baby has already changed and grown a bunch...I know you don't have anything else to do, but take care of a new baby, home school one and see that the other one gets to Head Start, feed the family, clean, and try to catch a nap in between feedings...so what is the hold up?
Post a Comment