Monday, October 26, 2009

Lovin' Leaves

On Thursday I suddenly had an overwhelming desire to head northeast, toward Fayetteville.

That is where Craig and I spent our first 4 years of marriage while I attended the University. I've always LOVED the campus in the Fall and this year was sure to be a hit!

I knew that Saturday was supposed to be gorgeous weather and so we went for it.

We enjoyed meeting up with family for a yummy lunch at AQ Chicken and then took a few pictures on campus. We struggled for a family photo, but hopefully Nana got some with her camera. Somehow, I find beauty even in this 'imperfect' one. It's so real!



The boys finally got turned loose to play in the leaves!


Pure bliss!


Soakin' it up!


Sweet brother Love

3 comments:

green6 said...

That was cute of Josh and Nathan. I know what you mean in capturing a "true" family photo. There is always someone on the move!

Cool Grandma said...

Great post....love the trees, but love my precious grandkids more...great pictures.

Reba said...

I love the pictures! The leaves are beautiful and so are the kids. Love the family picture...very real, full of beauty. Next time, give us a call...maybe we can meet up.