There are two little boys who could use your prayers today. One I know personally, one I do not. Their names are Drake and Stellan.
Drake is the 2 year old son of one of my high school classmates. He was born prematurely (at 25 weeks) and spent his entire first year of life in the hospital. The past year has been spent in and out of the hospital with various illnesses. Most recently, he was hospitalized with pneumonia and then contracted the flu while there. He is a very sick little boy and could really use your prayers. You can read more about him and leave a note of prayer and encouragement for his family here.
Stellan is one year old today, and I know him only through his mother's popular blog MckMama. He has a heart condition that makes his heart beat too fast. So today, instead of celebrating with birthday cake, sweet Stellan is lethargically lying in his mother's arms in a hospital PICU fighting for his life. I know his family covets your prayers as well.

Knowing and reading about these sweet baby boys makes me hold mine a little tighter, thank God a little more fervently for them, and long for the day when He returns!
2 comments:
So sad about the loss of Drake. Stellan is doing some better today according to MckMamma's latest tweet. Praying for the families.
I heard about Drake passing away today at church. I went to school with Justin, actually they used to live down the road from us growing up. It's sad to hear this! I can't imagine what they are going through. It really just makes you kiss your kids and pray even harder that God keeps a hedge of protection around them!!!
Post a Comment