Monday, October 05, 2009

Birthday Boy

Of course, on the day when I had plenty of time for blogging, my internet wouldn't work...that frustrates me. Anyway...I don't have much time now because I can hear that Nathan is awake from his nap and probably hungry. But, I wanted to be sure and post some birthday pictures! Enjoy!



Big brothers enjoyed helping open gifts.


He wasn't too sure about digging into the cake until we gave him a spoon. Sidenote: His t-shirt says..."I won't remember any of this."


Peeking at a present.


Ended the party with clinging to Mama's leg, crying to be held.


Fun Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have either forgotten my google account password, or something. I tried to post last night and it would not work. So, I am anonymous today.

This was a neat post and I love the picture of the three boys in the header.

Momma