Be Devoted...in BROTHERLY Love...
Did you get it???
YES! It's a BOY!!!
I have been wondering for some time what I should do to my blog title if I were to have a girl. Now I know the title was meant to be. Yes, today we found out we are having boy #3! Of course we are thrilled no matter what!
We had both a 2D and 4D ultrasound this morning. Unfortunately, Baby Boy didn't want to cooperate in order for us to get a good look at his face. He had his head firmly planted near the placenta. At times it surrounded his face on each side, at others it sat on his head like a hat, and sometimes he had his face right in it. Also, the umbilical cord was across his face, which made for a distorted picture. Thankfully, we will have the opportunity to return for more pictures until we get a good look at him.
Josh and Andrew were asked during the ultrasound what they wanted to call their baby brother. Josh said "Luke." Andrew said, "Flower." ????? Not sure where that came from...although, Andrew has been known to call himself a pet skunk. (Remember Flower from Bambi?) Anyway....no decisions have been made on the name at this time, so just stay tuned for that... I can tell you though, it won't be Flower! At least not on the birth certificate.
Now for a couple of pictures. Hopefully we'll have some clearer ones in a few more weeks.

6 comments:
You could still change the title to "My Three Sons" :) Congratulations! How exciting! Another boy...what a joy! I love the pictures.
Reba
Oh YEA! I am SO excited! What an honor....raising 3 Godly men....men to bless some precious girl some day. AGH! Love you and will continue to pray!
Stephanie
CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited for you all. It is amazing when God sends boys to Godly parents. It is such an awesome responsibility. I think our nation is so in need of Godly men -I know that you and Craig will raise them up to serve our Lord.
Love you guys....karen
Congratulations!!! I have a feeling that we are having another boy too!!
Congratulations Craig & Katie.
As you know Mama had 3 sons before she had me. You never know what God's plans are.
I really enjoy reading your blog. You are doing a great job.
Thank you for keeping me up to whats going on with my family.
May God bless you and yours,
Aunt Sherron
Congrats! I love your ultrasound pictures! The 4D is so cool!
Post a Comment