
I'm finally getting brave and posting a belly pic. Josh took this a little over a week ago, at about 24 weeks. I'm sure I have grown since then! Kristen, I think this is one of your old shirts. Remember how you loved stripes?
As you can see...I've been playing around with my layout and have added a little something extra over to the left. Please participate in my baby naming poll (just for fun!) We're having the hardest time making a decision. I say we, but really I mean me, because Craig doesn't seem to care. He just wants me to decide and quit "worrying" about it. I do believe it is harder this time around, after having already named two boys! Why is this so hard? I just believe that naming a child is a huge responsibility and I take it very seriously. Some would say, much too seriously. And please....know that these choices are only what I'm thinking about right now. I'm just 25 weeks along and who knows...I may come up with something TOTALLY different by the time he arrives! If you have another suggestion, please don't hesitate to share it with me, either in the comment section or by email. Thanks for participating!
*Just a note* You'll notice that Luke is in each of the options. It doesn't necessarily have to be used, but it was Josh's first suggestion, so we've been trying it out.
4 comments:
I love Nathan Luke!
I tried voting for Nathan Luke but it told me it couldn't process it...whatever that means. :) I really like all of the names, all very "manly" sounding names! I love the new layout. How did you do that background???
Reba
I voted too! Luke is my absolutely FAVORITE name. I mean I love it! So I vote for Luke as the first name. I like both middle names but I voted for Weston. I love your layout too! And you look beautiful! I laughed out loud when I read you wanted to ride on Craig's shoulders. Oh how much we are alike! I am super impressed Craig carried Andrew after all that exercise. I would have died. Guess that is why God gave us sweet hubbies. Especially when we are pregnant. Love you tons...
I voted Luke Weston. I like the shirt! I still like strips but try not to buy to many stripped shirts! Looks like you guys had fun!! It was good to talk to you the other day.
Post a Comment