Apparently, my placenta is attached at the very top of the uterus, which is where he likes to hang out. That means he gets both the placenta and umbilical cord in his face a lot. In addition to that...he likes to fold up like a pretzel and often has his legs stretched straight up over his head! So basically, the place where many times I feel strong kicks is where he has both his head AND feet! Maybe even hands too!
Baby Boy has definately grown and filled out in the last month. Even though the pictures didn't turn out all that clear, I was able to see on the video some glimpses of what he really looks like and let me tell you...(maybe I am a little biased) he's ADORABLE! He's got chubby cheeks, a sweet mouth and a button nose. I know you say...what baby doesn't!? :) Anyway...I hope you enjoy these quick shots of our little sweetie!
Here's what I look like today...bigger than a week ago, huh?

Fist in face

All folded up In case you can't get the perception...to the left of the screen is a leg and foot sticking up. In the center is an arm and fist and then the facial profile on the right.

Profile
2 comments:
Those pictures are way too cool! I love seeing them (and you) grow. It truly is a miracle no matter how much it happens!
Reba
I can't wait until we get our 4-D ultrasound done! The pictures are amazing and you are looking great!
Post a Comment