Sunday, June 01, 2008

Random pictures....just because...




I was looking through some pictures on my computer and found these that I have always loved of my baby Andrew. He was a little over 1 year old here. I loved how his chubby little body fit perfectly into the back of the dump truck. SO CUTE!

I don't have any of Josh's pictures from that far back on my computer, but maybe sometime I'll get one on here to show you what he was like too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww! That's too cute!! That reminds me of something that Alex would do. I have a picture similar to that but, he is sitting in his lego bus!!

Anonymous said...

Cutie Pie-Sweetie Pie!
Grandma

Reba said...

I love the pictures...too cute! I sometimes like to look back at "older pictures" and am just amazed at how much they have grown. Our kids are 7...7 years old! Wasn't it just yesterday we were having a nice pink shower for you??? :)
Reba