Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day



I know this is a little late, and not that I didn't already wish my Daddy a Happy Father's Day, but Happy Father's Day Daddy. I've always known you were the one who hung the moon. You did, didn't you? ;) I'm glad I was able to sing Daddy's Hands for you this morning. Every one of the lyrics fit perfectly and they truly are the reason "I love my Dad." Thank you for the love in your hands and your heart. You're the best and I'll always be your little girl, no matter how "big" or old I get.



And Craig...Happy Father's Day to you! Thank you for being Daddy to our boys. (All three of them!) You are a wonderful father and they adore you, as do I. I appreciate your hard work to provide for us. I know it isn't always easy, but your work ethic is something to be admired. {We have thoroughly enjoyed having you home on "vacation" with us this week. I look forward to sharing some of our family adventures with our blog readers sometime this week.} Thank you for your love! We love you and you are wonderful!

2 comments:

Cool Grandma said...

Thank you, this was special. David did read it last night and he really appreciated the song,too.

Reba said...

Happy Father's Day! It looks like you are quite blessed!
Reba