Saturday, October 31, 2009
Blogger Blunder
Something weird is going on with Blogspot/Blogger. For some reason those who follow my blog (few of you as there are) are not getting my most recent updates added to your list. My cousin Jodie seems to be having the same problem. I haven't noticed it happening with anyone else. I kind of wondered when my few regular commenters hadn't commented on my last several posts. I mentioned to Jodie that she was falling behind on updating her own blog. She thought the same about me. When we then went to each other's blogs, we discovered we were very behind on our reading. So really this whole post is a test in and of itself. Let me know if it shows up as my most recent post on your blog reading list. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Nope, this did not show up on my blog updates. The last one that did was the one about your trip to Fayetteville. Wonder what is going on?
I tried to leave a note here yesterday three times. This thing is messed up.
I noticed that my own has not updated from your page either.
It did show up on mine...I am just reading this on Nov 2nd though at midnight! Since you and I talked, the updates have been appearing for me. I haven't tried to post recently though, just been commenting lately on the blogs that i follow!
Post a Comment