Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Come Back Sunshine!



Where did you go?

Could you please come back and stay for awhile?

We miss you...

....a lot!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you ever debate on getting a new hair style or cut and then once you make up your mind, you want it RIGHT THEN? That's how I'm feeling today. I'm thinking I'd like to get a bodywave perm so that I won't have to work so hard to get my curls. I know I like to wear my hair straightened a lot, but I think I'd enjoy the everyday curls for awhile. Plus, it'd be SO much easier and quicker. What do you think?? It's been awhile...

In other news....I'm still working on the couponing thing. I've discovered that the Proctor and Gamble coupons are in fact NOT being stolen out of my Momma's paper. That particular paper doesn't carry them anymore!! What?

I'm trying to remember if our local store down here in 'no man's land' doubles coupons everyday. If so, I'm thinking maybe I could manage a 'coupon-only' trip to the store. If I do...and it's successful.....I'll post about it. I'm waiting for the day when I can say I've cut my bill literally in half. If I've done my calculations correctly...it just might happen soon.

Stay tuned....

2 comments:

Reba said...

I have a couple of friends REALLY into the couponing thing. THey save tons of money. I am amazed at what they save. Can't wait to see how it goes for you. :)

Love the pictuer on here...

And I want the sun back to. I saw a glance of it for a few minutes today. Now it is raining. Do you know what that does to kindergarten students???

green6 said...

are you able to get coupons off the internet too? keep me posted on how this couponing deal does work for you...i may copy you again! :)