On Monday we took a field trip to the pumpkin patch. I didn't get to participate in all of the festivities since Nathan was napping.

We started out with ducky races and "milking the cow," then moved on to feed the goats and "race the pigs." After that Nathan and I stayed behind while the big boys went ahead with our friends for a hay ride, pony petting and a corn maze. We ended it with "punkin chunkin" and choosing a small pumpkin to take home. All in all...it was a fun day.


Then yesterday it was again beautiful and I couldn't pass up the chance for a few outdoor pictures...
We found this kitten at Grandma's house, so guess what we have now? Yes, Rogie has been replaced by Garfield. And no, we haven't checked to see if Garfield is a girl or boy. Craig named it and he said he didn't care what it was....it's name is GARFIELD!

Come back kitty!

It is becoming more apparent that Nathan is a lover of ball! He likes playing every chance he gets and has quite a good arm, if I do say so myself. Josh and Andrew had fun playing with him. Can't you just feel the warmth and breeze of the day when you look at these pictures? Love it!

3 comments:
Looks like you all had fun. The pumpkin patch, was that in porter?
No, it is in Pocola.
I love going to the pumpkin patch. I also love seeing sunshine...a rare sight these days!
Post a Comment