
I'd love to have somewhere clever to go with this...but I've got nothing....
Is this not hysterical though?
Unfortunately, Rogee (the cat) passed on to the other side recently.
Rogee is the stray who showed up begging at our door and tearing up our window screens to get in. The boys named him Roger, but he turned out to be a she, so we changed her name to Rogee.
I'm telling myself I didn't let her starve to death, but that she must have been sick. Leukemia no doubt....or something like that....
Anyway, the boys all thought she was pretty sweet and Nathan (as you can see) liked grabbing her up by the tail.
She was nice while she lasted....
Seems we've had our fair share of animal death as of late.
First Andrew's baby calf died, then Rogee, then Andrew's second baby calf.
Then miraculously, Andrew's calf was resurrected.
Either that, or someone pulled a fast one on us....I'm not sure which.
Farm Life....one of life's greatest teachers.
4 comments:
That is great...we had a stray cat once & apparently got in the car and rode to work with Chris. Chris says that the cat now sits on top of his ranger truck.
Jack liked to grab it by the throat. We really thought it would go away when we got the big dog, but no. It had to hitch a ride with Chris to the lake.
Jodie Lynn
I have tried to post on this twice today. I hope it works this time.
I love the picture....I can't believe he as able to get hold of that cat and lift it up like that...it is a wonder the cat didn't scratch his eyes out. Funny boys!
Great picture of the boys, they are so cute. Cool grandma's comment on the cat was my first thought too.
Janice
I think we can see what happened to Rogee.
Love,
Carole
Post a Comment