Lately, Craig and I have felt a strong calling towards all things BOY. I guess you could say it's about time right? Seeing as how we have three sons... Well yes, we've had the calling for some time now, but we're just starting to come to a place where we are seeing and acknowledging that calling more fully I suppose.
The other day we found this fantastic website called JM Cremp's Adventure Store for Boys. They offer any and every thing a boy could possibly need for adventure. I can't even begin to list it all. You'll just have to click on the link and check it out for yourself. If you have boys to shop for, it would be a great place to consider. And the best part is....it's a family owned company seeking to honor God.
I do not know this family, nor am I being paid to say these things. (Ha! I wish!) I haven't even ordered anything yet, but I probably will soon. It's cool stuff.
The following was copied from the website about the JM Cremp's Company....
JM Cremp’s products encourage strong relationships between you and the extraordinary boys in your lives!
OUR PRODUCTS FOCUS ON THREE AREAS:1. Adventurous Products for Boys
Boys are unique! They play differently, they think differently, and they learn and develop differently. Boys’ adventures are an important part of their development and JM Cremp’s provides opportunities to create some of those great adventures.
2. Opportunities for Fathers and Sons
Proverbs 17:6 Grandchildren are the crown of old men, And the glory of sons is their father. NASB
Fathers, you have an unequaled opportunity to positively influence your son…or daughter, and our goal is to help you do that. Our resources support you in finding activities that build connections with your son. From books, to projects such as building birdhouses, to outdoor activities like hunting and fishing and everything in-between—JM Cremp’s offers a little bit of everything.
3.Parenting Resources
Proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it. KJV
Moms and dads, we have a section for you too, as you look for parenting ideas or books. In addition, we provide lots of ideas and products for activities that your entire family can enjoy together—such as coin collecting, teaching kids about money, games, camping gear and more.
JM CREMP’S PROMISE
We constantly evaluate our products for quality and value, and if you’re ever not satisfied with a product from our store due to poor quality, we’ll gladly return it. Nothing is more important to us than providing boys with tools and ideas that allow them to grow into Godly men and foster their adventurous spirit. In fact, as part of our internal review process, our own boys often test the products we carry right alongside the executives. If they give us the A-Okay,we’re confident in passing those quality products on to you.
THE COMPANY’S VISION
Our vision is to help raise-up Godly people by providing resources to parents, creating opportunities for fathers to connect with their sons (and daughters) and to offer products designed to foster the spirit of adventurous boyhood. We strive to honor God in all we do, not claiming perfection, but claiming a moral compass pointing us in a focused direction. We will pursue excellence as a company by continually developing employees and being a resource for our customers. We will strive to respect the balance of growth and profitability seeking wisdom and discernment in our decisions

No comments:
Post a Comment