Can you believe it?! Baby Boy is THREE years old!
Not only is he not a baby anymore, but I guess he isn't a toddler either. {sniff, sniff}
It's okay though. I wouldn't have it any other way, for I know well how very blessed we are.
Nathan is such a joy and adds a bright spot to our days. He's very animated and opinionated. He likes to tell "jokes" and play with mini figures. He's independent, yet cuddly. He still likes his blanky and is not the least bit interested in potty training. His eyes sparkle and his dimples are deep. He says the most grown up things at the funniest times. He likes his chore of feeding our cats. His k's sound like t's {kitty cat is titty tat, car is tar} and his g's sound like d's {Grandma is DamMa :/ and Gracie is Dacie} He fights going to sleep and then sleeps with his eyes open. He is a meat eater and a sweet eater. He loves to run with the big boys and can be a little bossy. He startles easily and pouts his lip when he's sad....
...Oh how I love this sweet boy, let me count the ways....
Happy 3rd Birthday Nathan! We love you!


1 comment:
Love all of the sweet descriptios of Nathan! He is such a cute lil David! :)
Post a Comment