Back in about April or so, we found 3 kittens in our back yard. Unfortunately, their mother had died shortly before we found them. We decided to keep two of them and gave the third one away. This is what Timmy looked like a few days after we had nursed him to health...
The other kitten was a sweet calico that Josh adored and named J.J. Sadly, she was attacked by a stray dog and didn't make it. We quickly replaced her with another kitten from a friend. Her name is Lucy, and maybe I will introduce her sometime.
Back to Tim....this is what he looks like today.
I don't really think these pictures do justice in showing how much he has grown. He is going to be one BIG cat! I think he looks like a Tiger and have found myself growing quite fond of him.
When I was a little girl, I was very much a cat person. As a young adult, my affection for them waned...but I see it returning. Don't worry...I probably won't become "the crazy cat lady."
The cats do stay outside. This poses a slight problem though. Other cats (and skunks and who know what else) are attracted by the food. We've had to modify the way we feed them, and try to sit with them while they eat for the most part.
Otherwise.....
we WILL be "the crazy cat people."
Oh well...good hunters they will be.
Disclaimer: I have know idea why I'm channeling Yoda. Maybe it has something to do with the 3 little guys in my house?


2 comments:
I can definitely see he is growing. If you are a crazy cat person, we might just be the crazy dog people...
He's such a pretty cat. Those gray and black striped tiger looking tabby cats are my favorite of all cats!
I don't know why I've just always had a soft spot in my heart for them. Maybe it's because they look like alley cats...and to me alley cats always look like they could use a hug! LOL
When I get moved to the country...I might be in danger of becoming a crazy cat and dog lady!
Okay, not really....but I know I will have a few of each. Your so lucky! Someday I will have my place in the country. ♥
Post a Comment