I thought I'd share a Josh funny from a couple of weeks back. My dad (Grandpa) asked him to go shut a gate and gave him a lock to put on it. Of course Josh was eager to accomplish the task and trotted off to do it right away. Some time later, Grandpa said we needed to go and look at how he had "locked" the gate. This is what we found....

Do you think this would keep someone from breaking in?
3 comments:
Hahaha! How funny!
Give him an "A" for effort. :)
Reba
Hello from your Momma in Mexico! I came with one of the group to a Web Cafe. The keyboard is different here. I keep hitting keys ...that are...well, I guess Spanish symbols. I was not sure I could get into my email, but I will check, but just in case, I wanted to comment here so you would see the note. Seems like a month or more since I left last Wednesday. It has been 110 degrees or more each day...hotter then the others have seen it when they have been here before.
The new pictures of our baby are great....such a nice suprise to open up and see.
If I am unable to send more, please tell David I wrote...miss him, love him, and will be anxious to return.
There is a charge for this so I will close.
Tell the boys Ola...miss and love you all!
Momma
Post a Comment