Sunday, August 28, 2011

Getting a Little Face Lift

This blog is...that is.

It had been awhile since I perused the available options in Blogger. There a few new things that are pretty cool. Some time ago I had added the "reactions" feature to the bottom of the posts. I didn't edit the available choices at that time. It was either "like" or "dislike". Of course no one ever clicks dislike! Even though it is anonymous, who would do that? Anyway, I decided to change my options so that maybe it would give me a little better idea of what people like to read about here. Unfortunately, I lost all my accrued "likes" by changing it. :( And gee, I guess I better make sure I like how it is now or I'll lose those too, if I change again. :/

Anyway...I just wanted to point that out. But please, don't let that stop you from leaving a comment! Like I said, when you click on a reaction, it is completely anonymous so I don't know you were here.

I've also added an option for you to sign up to receive emails whenever I post.

My next project is to get updated pictures of the boys in the sidebar.

Be looking for some new posts this week!

2 comments:

Cool Grandma said...

Gorgeous profile picture. You did a great job singing this morning too. That is one of my favorite songs. Such a pretty and special daughter I have....I am so blessed!

Reba said...

I really should explore more. I have seen a lot of choices on other blogs on the reaction thing but haven't attempted it yet myself. :) I have readers who I know read but don't comment often...maybe they would "react" at least.