Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Twin Cousins
Okay, no.
That doesn't even make sense.
This is Andrew with my cousin's daughter, Raelee.
Why did I call them Twin Cousins?
Well..... That is because they were born on the exact same day!
They are around an hour apart, and were born in hospitals about a half an hour apart.
Pretty cool, huh?
We had the opportunity to spend some time with Raelee on our July camping trip and she kept thinking that one of them was older than the other by a year. I can't remember which.....I think she thought she was older than Andrew. I finally reminded her that they were born the same day, same year.
They thought that was neat.....and so do I. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a neat bond. I bet they have fun together!
This is a great picture! She had to ask us as well to make sure ya'll were telling her the truth! :) Glad you all got to spend some time together, especially the kids!
Post a Comment